The successful candidate is a fashon savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior quest experience to maximize sales and profit. Under the quidance of the Broutique Leaderships team, the Stylist is responsible of ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing brand standards for our guest and team. This will include assisting with guests needs, offering product knowledge, merchandising, handling cash transactions, and maintaining a neat and visually inspiring boutique environment.
Candidats must be able to work a fleible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a specialty retail store
· Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong merchandising and visual skills
· Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
· Proactive and creative problem solving ability
· Flexible and adaptable
· Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
· Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
· Must be able to work alone
Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs